Adding blood glucose tile to web dashboard

Add blood glucose tile to webpage or log section

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SorinM, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding blood glucose tile to Fitbit.com Dashboard. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Robyn_Mails
First Steps

I got an email 16 November from Fitbit around Diabetes and being able to access blood glucose tracking. Looking at my App though the item the email suggests is possible doesn't exist. Noting it here, as it was very much inclusive of adding a Tile that could be selected to add to the Today page.

pookel
Recovery Runner
Hi, I appreciate that Fitbit has added a glucose tracking tile to the Android app, but why can't I see my glucose information on the web dashboard? I don't understand why you would add features to the phone apps that aren't accessible on the browser app.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @pookel, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the blood glucose tile to the web dashboard with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

TRPrecht
First Steps

I concur, this needs to available on the web as well.  It is my hope & opinion that anything the app can log/report should be available on the web dashboard, and visa versa. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.