Additional Dashboard Tiles

Here are a few tiles I'd like to see implimented:

1.) Blood Glucose (with charts) 

2.) Blood Pressure (with charts) 

3.) Body Temperature (with charts) 

4.) Sexual Activities (with calendar) 

5.) Customizable Tiles (if the above cannot be done, then make it so we can make them ourselves) 

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion about additional Dashboard tiles. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Viello
Strider

How about before adding other sensors, the SpO2 sensor gets activated for us to actually use?  The sensor is my Ionic and Charge 3 but we can't see the data.  

Mooftress
First Steps

Oh, I'm not referring to sensors on the watch. Just the app. These would have to be added in manually. I'd love to have all my vitals in one place and love the FitBit app. Would love it more with the option of creating my own tile in the dashboard. 

Viello
Strider

Interesting idea...a user-defined tile

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Fitbit used to allow you to track Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure.  Inexplicably they removed it a couple years ago.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
JSMiami
Jogger

Excellent!  ...and the ability to remove tiles that we aren't particularly using...or using that week, for example.

nanobitjahy
Jogger

Edit: er... Comment posted to wrong thread please ignore Fitbit fart 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@JSMiami the edit function on the dashboard may be used to remove unwanted tiles. 

JSMiami
Jogger

Thanks, @Rich_Laue

@Mooftress wrote:

Here are a few tiles I'd like to see implimented:

1.) Blood Glucose (with charts) 

2.) Blood Pressure (with charts) 

3.) Body Temperature (with charts) 

4.) Sexual Activities (with calendar) 

5.) Customizable Tiles (if the above cannot be done, then make it so we can make them ourselves) 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.