Adjusting Relax app for customed Mindful Sessions

We have been suggesting for customed Mindful Sessions earlier (silence Mindful Session). I am now Use the Fitbit Sense and found that Relax APP can do the job if:
1. Increase the time duration to 99 minutes (now only 10 minutes max.)
2. Add an option for non vibration what so ever during the session and add vibration or alam at the end of session
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Setapong, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adjusting Relax app for customed Mindful Sessions on Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Sense24
Jogger

Hi is there any update on this request? Even to fix the vibration toggle? It's visible on the device and app but doesn't work. It keeps vibrating even when toggled off.

KrasLass
First Steps

I could also really benefit from this change! I meditate for one hour followed by a shorter session. It would be really great to be able to choose the period of time and have the option to have a vibration at the end. Thank you for considering!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.