Agenda app on Versa 4

Would be great to see my calendar on Versa 4

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

15 Comments
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @CMFrostyMite - Agenda may come but currently the apps available are limited. Why it is missing is a mystery. Lets hope your post will be an incentive.

See also https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-Calendar-app-to-Sense-2/idi-p/5246528 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CMFrostyMite, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Agenda app to the Versa 4 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Duncatron
First Steps

This should be a basic feature of any so-called smartwatch.  I should at least be able to see what I have coming up in my daily agenda, if not be able to add or edit calendar entries.  I understand that Google which now owns fitbit wants everyone to buy a pixel watch, but that shouldn't mean that people who shell out hundreds of dollars for a Fitbit should get denied such basic functionality.

Splymp
Jogger
I had an agenda app with my Versa 3. I was surprised that it is not included with the Versa 4. I am considering taking it back to Costco. Why would a newer
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Splymp, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Agenda app to the Versa 4 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

aagg2003
Jogger

I nearly bought the Versa 4 until I learned that Fitbit took away the Agenda/calendar functionality that already exists on the Versa 3 I own. That in itself was a deal breaker, but then I discovered they also took away the choice of Google Assistant or Alexa, which again exists on the watch I own. And why, since Google now owns Fitbit while Amazon is the competition? 

Who does this?! Why remove basic smartwatch functionality and turn it into a dumb watch that's more of a fitness band with little other use beyond telling time, as Fitbit and other devices were e years ago...?! And why would one buy it? I certainly won't, since it does less than it's predecessor that I already have on my wrist.

I'd reconsider buying the Versa 4 ( could keep using the bands I have!) if the brand announces an update reversing these sales-killing decisions. Otherwise, I expect Fitbit to go the way of Pebble, who you bought as they went under -- your brand ought to work at avoiding the same fate. Please let us know if you alter this disastrous course. 

infinidim
Sprinter

I really have no idea what Fitbit are doing these days. They have lost so many customers because of the decisions they have made so far about what you can do with the Versa 4 and the Sense 2. Even the support we now get on this community has gone down hill. 

newpiper2
First Steps

Why in the world would you down grade the newer Versa4 by eliminating the agenda app!?

Carswe123
Base Runner
I would like for you guys to add the Calendar app on the Fitbit versa 4 so that we can see what we have for the day
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Carswe123, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding the Agenda app to the Versa 4 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Lozw
Jogger

Really 

miss the calendar function on my Fitbit.  Not impressed with Versa 4 at all. Really hope they reintroduce it 

newpiper2
First Steps
AgreeSent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Versatastic
First Steps

Really missing the calendar/agenda on the Versa 4. I tried the Sense 1 that has it but it had issues with syncing to my phone & the Versa works but missing the great features on it.

petersenbjorn
First Steps

The missing calendar app on Fitbit Versa 4 is absurd. I had Versa 2, and was extremely happy with it. Now I see this is a downgrade! No Spotify control and receiving phone calls is not working. My journalist friend in Aftenposten, Norway´s main serious newspaper, writes about tech, and is writing on exactly this topic at the moment. Is there a hidden agenda to phase Fitbit out?

Dlm1964
Recovery Runner

I too like to see agenda added to Versa 4. I also like to see the notification come up on the watch without having to push the notification button. Everything that is set on the Versa 2 watch should be on the Versa 4 watch. Since google took over Fitbit I hate my Versa 4 and switch back to my Versa 2 watch. I would love the SAME setup on Versa 2 on Versa 4. Please change this!!!!!!!!  You did good with the battery change now change the rest of this. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.