All Time Sleep Averages

Similar to how you can view your total daily average steps taken- I would like to be able to see an all-time/monthly average sleep amount. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. Aside from the one week, 30 days, or 1 year options you can already find on the online dashboard; having an all time average would be great! We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Lauren246
First Steps

It used to be that Fitbit would show your monthly average hours of sleep per day... I know this because I happily took their calculated means and put it into my own excel sleep tracking charts. However (at least at the time I am posting this comment), they have removed this feature-- I can no longer find it anywhere on the Dashboard or in the app. Today I chatted with Fitbit support and asked if they had moved the monthly averages elsewhere, and rather than say yes or no they thanked me for my suggestion and recommended I come here. So, here I am. Please bring back the monthly averages! It made my life so much easier. Now I'll have to do all the calculations myself.  

Lauren246
First Steps

Also, to be clear, I know we can access a bar graph that shows approximate monthly averages. I would like to see the actual number -- like "the average amount of sleep you got in the month of February was 7 hrs and 21 minutes"

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.