Allow 250 hourly step goal to auto-adjust based on daily step goal

Why is it I can change my daily step goal and the time frame to complete it, but my hourly step goal still remains at 250 steps? If I set a goal of 7500 daily steps between the hours of 8am and 6pm, then my hourly step goal should auto adjust to 750 steps each hour. If auto-adjusting is too complicated, give us the option to manually set it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @MissaMu76. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Product Feedback Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

You also had shared a unique product feedback, so we have retitled and relabeled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @MissaMu76 - the idea of the 250 steps per hour goal is not to spread activity over the day, it is to stop being sedentary. Activity goal for the day has a separate objective of achieving a certain level of daily activity in a single session or two, preferably. They are complimentary.

If you are interested in keeping active and have a smart watch have a look at clock faces with multiple reminders.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.