Allow 3rd Party Applications to Add Steps to Challenges and 7-Day Challenge

I have 31 friends on Fitbit. I am in multiple challenges. I have a Garmin Vivofit 2 and a Fitbit Charge HR. I would love it if I could go back and forth between devices and have my Vivofit 2 add my steps with Sync Solver to the challenges I am in. I am one of the only ones that has a Vivofit 2, but I like wearing it because of the year long battery and interchangable bands. PLEASE FITBIT, ALLOW 3RD PARTY INTEGRATION FOR STEPS IN CHALLENGES!!! A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT THIS FEATURE!!!

6 Comments
Colleich0221
Jogger

I liked it when I was able to log steps as activities and allow it to be in my challenge!

tomroberts97
First Steps

Of course fitbit knows people want to sync their steps from other hardware but will not allow  it as they know that will be the end of their business. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I have just got a free galaxy active, and woukd love to be able to use my steps in the challenges..  would pay a small subscription if needed  to sync with fitbit,

Challenge15
First Steps

Agreed! I have a galaxy and use health sync to update fitbit app, but the daily challenges do not appear to work. I am not able to compete with the friends in my Fitbit community. This would be a very welcome update!

Presteezh
First Steps

Also would like to add Galaxy wearable sync

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.