Allow AZM minutes tracking on clip mode

I just lost my Inspire One/Fitbit One and I have used the clip instead of on my wrist for the many years I have owned my fit bit. Changed my life, but now I can't track my active minutes because I bike and walk and the clip is on my waist or leg and is not tracking my heart rate. Please bring it back!! I hate to stop using this great product.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JulePG, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing you to track Active Zone Minutes while using your Inspire series device on clip mode with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Wwombat
Recovery Runner
You provide a clip option for the Inspire 2, but it tracks only steps from the clip. I understand it requires HR to track Zone Minutes, but why not give the user the option to revert back to the old Active Minutes measure when worn on a clip full-time?
Wwombat
Recovery Runner

I agree with this post (and have made one of my own).  Please just let it go back to the old Active Minutes when worn on the clip.  Otherwise we have no real options for trackers that aren't worn on wrists.  

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Wwombat, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to track Active Zone Minutes while using your Inspire series device on clip mode. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

JulePG
First Steps
So, what can we do to get this back? What are the next steps?
Wwombat
Recovery Runner

I think we just need to upvote this thread and keep posting about it so they know people want it. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.