Allow Music transfer from phone

In the near future, please incorporate the ability to transfer music directly from your phone library. Preferably, this feature would even be available offline.

One grievance I have here is that it can only be done, online, with a computer installed with the FitBit software.

It seems minor, but, there are plenty of reasons this feature is troublesome; for example:
-can’t be installed on a computer (administrative rights on a work computer?)
-or not being able to connect to the internet (when traveling)
-or the connection is terribly slow.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

305 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Beezpopp, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to transfer music to your Fitbit device. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. 

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

aakifahs
First Steps
One of the main attractions of buying the versa 2 for me was the options to transfer own music into it. After getting it I was disappointed to know that for the apps we need premium accounts, but we fortunately still had the option to transfer files. Why has that option been removed now all of a sudden? Please bring it back.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @aakifahs, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing music transfer to Fitbit devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. 

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Yokie_Joe
First Steps
Allow users to download music on their Fitbit devices from a computer, phone, or storage device. This feature was removed in October and is very disappointing. It is hard to understand how a company can remove support for a feature that users paid for and not give them another option.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Yokie_Joe, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing music transfer to Fitbit devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.