Allow all-day stress tracking via HRV

There’s also the question of how useful manual EDA recordings are compared to all-day stress tracking using heart rate variability (HRV). After all, most people (well, I’m assuming here) will only record EDA scans when they’re stressed. That means their stress scores might be affected if they aren’t recording frequently.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @giri210995, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing all-day stress tracking via HRV with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

HzPe37
First Steps
Using all sensors to monitor nonstop what is stressing me when and how much.
When I am in a 3-hour meeting with top managers, I want to see in real-time and afterwards when exactly my stress level went up & how much. That helps to reflect and adjust.
Police officers in danger need real-time info.
Current Sense 2 stress function is unacceptable.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @HzPe37, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing all-day stress tracking. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

musicaljes
First Steps
Currently we can only see our HRV scores from the night. I'd love to be able to measure my HRV throughout the day so I can track my stress and try to improve my score.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @musicaljes, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about enabling HRV on demand in order to track stress levels throughout the day with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.