Allow custom moods on Stress Management tile

I think there are not enough moods/emotions available to choose from in the mood log functionality.
It lacks some essential basic moods like 'tired' or 'angry'. I think it would be the best experience for the user if one could set up custom moods and corresponding Emojis and then use the mood log in a matter that fits their needs.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Paulina.k
First Steps

I totally agree, 

The emojis I can choose from really dont reflect my mood at all most of the time. 

I usually use satisfyed or calm, when im feeling positively neutral but some emotion like "Tired" or "exhausted" are really missing!  Please add more emojis for us @Fitbit 🎀

Normy31
First Steps

I agree, feeling excited should be one of the possibilities.

Please consider increasing this emotions list

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LebkuchenChris, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about allowing you to log custom moods on the Stress Management tile with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

AndreaMattioli
First Steps

I totally agree, please consider increasing this emotions list.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.