Allow deletion of projects in GAM that have not been published

Can you please add functionality to the GAM to allow deletion of projects that have not been published to the Fitbit App Gallery.

4 Comments
southpawlife
Jogger

Small request as I am trying out the Fitbit App Gallery. I should be able to delete draft apps before they are ever published. I created one just to see what options I was offered, and was unable to remove it after the fact. I will end up using it, but wanted to mention it none the less, for those that create something by mistake.

https://gam.fitbit.com/apps

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion @allyann, this is definitely on the roadmap. Checking with the product team to have a better idea about the timeline. In the meantime, if you have any requests about apps or clock faces to delete from GAM, please let us know.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Giampi71
5K Racer

I totally support this idea to remove draft apps. Actually there shouldn't be any need to ask what the community thinks about it, it should be very logical. Thanks

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.