Allow multiple Fitbit devices support for Premium

Here’s an idea. How about, instead of charging customers for a service per month, you allow us to use two trackers simultaneously? Does that really sound like a bad idea? Is it really to detect which device is active at one point like other companies do? How lazy and careless do you need to be not to allow your software to do something as simple?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tflags, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about allowing multiple Fitbit devices support for Premium with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Gbury37
Jogger

Agreed! The battery life one the pixel watch 2 is not the best. Tracking my sleep and my workouts leaves me charging multiple times per day. If they would just allow multiple devices, I could track my sleep with a charge 6 or inspire 3 while my pixel watch charges and then I could use it all day with no problem. 

This could be great for everyone. It would mean more money and business for Fitbit while giving us what we want. It can't be that hard!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.