Allow multiple Pixel Watches in the same account

Fitbit should allow multiple devices, even of the same type, to be added to one's fitbit account. For example multiple pixel watches.
I'm being forced to select the label for this post, but none of them quite meet the needs of what I'm trying to say.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ProfessorXII, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to add multiple Pixel Watches in the same Fitbit account. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

JenniferES7
First Steps

+ to this recommendation.

I bought a new tracker during a black Friday sale. The Fitbit I had was still working, although admittedly not as well now that it was a few years old. So without realizing you can't have multiple devices on one account, I bought a new one with the intent for that to be my wrist tracker and attach the older one to a pair of shoes for workouts only. I have a treadmill I walk on while I work from home so it was easier than switching the one I had between my wrist and shoes every day. It might seem small but the convenience is HUGE for me. From a business perspective it also seems like a miss. I almost returned mine when I realized I couldn't do what I intended to, but only decided to keep it because of the reduced performance of my other Fitbit. 

PammieSueM
First Steps

I too found out the hard way.  I just bought a Sense 2 to be my "Nice" everyday watch with the intention of continuing to use my old Charge 4 as a back up when either my Sense is charging or when I need to have one on that will still track everything but I won't care if it gets scratched up at work.  This is my 4th Fitbit and I have always done this. . . Until now.  It has made me reconsider whether I want to stay with Fitbit or look for a different company that allows for multiple devices.  If I decide to keep my Sense 2, my Charge 4 is essentially garbage because I can't attach it to the app.  Seems to me like a very poor business model as well.  From a business perspective you would think Fitbit would want people to buy more than one.  And ironically, my old Charge 2 still shows up which is crazy!

ProfessorXII
First Steps

I’m glad others are chiming in here. I just wanted to be able to use a device when I’m working so I can still get my work notifications and track my movements and health and heart rate, but on the weekends be able to switch to a personal phone so that I’m not receiving work notifications but still, I’m able to track my personal habits and health.  The fact that we can’t do this is just mind-boggling to me. My Apple Watch will track my Fitness based on my account not my device and I don’t understand why Fitbit would do anything differently. And as much as I’m living, Fitbit, I am highly annoyed that it doesn’t fully track the things that I would like for it to track. And that’s making me rethink being a customer. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.