Allow multiple devices on the same account (Sense/Versa series, Inspire, Charge & Luxe)

Be allowed to have both a Fitbit Versa and a Fitbit Ionic on the same account so you can easily switch between them.

Moderator edit: Title & Labels

2,034 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @N.M.F., thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to set up multiple Fitbit devices on a single account with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

VaBeachKristi
Recovery Runner
I like my fitbit Inspire HR and my new Charge 5. We should be able to connect Charge 5 plus other devices to one account.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @VaBeachKristi, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple Fitbit devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  I hope to see you around.

PatFel
Recovery Runner
Allow fitbit app to have both Luxe and Charge 5 at the same time (or other versions). Many people use more than one fitbit and it is annoying to have to keep switching the app every time you wear a different fitbit.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PatFel, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of having both the Luxe and the Charge 5 on the same account. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.  

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

Emerald051256
Jogger
Update the App to allow for the syncing of multiple Fitbit devices. Many people use multiple watches for various occasions so it Fritos be nice to have this option in the app!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Emerald051256, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to sync with multiple Fitbit devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  I hope to see you around.

AHG123
First Steps
I just learned via chat that I cannot switch back and forth between the Sense for workouts and the Luxe for a more discreet look (part of Fitbit Gallery devices). Surely you have the technological capabilities to allow that kind of syncing? Is that in the works?
Imager00
First Steps
I purchased a Charge 5 and liked it a lot (5 stars rating). Liked it so much that I bought a Versa 4 (5 stars rating). Sadly the Versa 4 install on the Fitbit app deleted the Charge 5. You need to support more than one watch if you want to SELL MORE THAN ONE WATCH!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Imager00, thanks for sharing this suggestion about allowing to connect multiple Fitbit device in a single account with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We appreciate your feedback and we'd encourage you to click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AHG123, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to sync multiple Fitbit devices sharing the App Gallery in your account with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Idahospudster
First Steps
I have had Fitbit since Charge 2 came out. I now have 2 (for yardwork), 4 (for sleep and workouts) and 5 (dressier, put a nice band on it).

The December iOS update screwed up the consolidation capabilities. I
No longer see all 3 devices and the app can’t manage more than 1 (of course I only wear 1 at a time).
Hammelot
First Steps

Would love this as I then can have a watch I sleep and work out with that can have scratches and such wile also having a nice looking watch for normal day to day.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Idahospudster, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to connect multiple devices to the same Fitbit account with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

HRhelp
First Steps
Please allow a customer to pair two app using devices to one account so they can switch between.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @HRhelp, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of pairing two devices with app gallery to your account. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

L8angel
Recovery Runner
I recently purchased the Sense 2 and currently have a Versa 2. I was able to use the Versa 2 and Blaze in the same account but now I'm forced to just pair one device. This is limiting as in upgrading devices I lost functionality in how I use my Fitbit tracker.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @L8angel, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to pair your Sense 2 and Versa 2 on the same account with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

KLBP23
First Steps
I would like to have 2 devices active on the same account, without having to "switch" between them. The switching involves going through the complete setup each time. I had this feature on the app when I had a Charge 2 and a Versa 2. When I upgraded to Charge 5, I had to "switch" between devices, not just sync up and put on the other device.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @KLBP23, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to have more than one device linked to your Fitbit account. Some similar ideas already exist in this board and you can see them here:

Please support these ideas by adding your vote as this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

veravandijk42
Recovery Runner
In the Fitbit app, you can only pair 1 watch. I have 2 a deluxe one which I use when I work in the garden and 1 charge 5 for daily use. Now I have to disconnect the charge 5 every time to pair the deluxe and vice versa. If you can link multiple watches to the app this problem is solved and that would be very nice. Samsung in fact can do this, so I
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @veravandijk42, thanks for sharing this product feedback about being able to connect the Luxe and Charge 5 in the same Fitbit account with us. Because idea was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

jwms
Jogger

At this point I own 3 devices charge two charge 4 and I recently purchased the charge 6 The charge 2 and charge for works fine The charge two and charge for will work simultaneously together So if one battery wears out I can switch devices and the devices will sync to my profile. I was thinking that the charge 6 would be 18 player too but unfortunately it is not In order for me to use my charge 6 I have to delete the charge 4 from my profile which can be very time consuming if I'm able to connect them at all. I should not have to delete any of the devices if they are still working they should simultaneously synchronize to the cloud on my portfolio. Has anyone else been able to synchronize more than two devices at one time. My phone recognizes the three devices and Bluetooth mode but will not pair. What a waste

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

Unfortunately you cannot have two recent devices working together.  You were able to have the Charge 2 working with the Charge 4 only because the Charge 2 was a much older device.  None of the newer devices are able to work with each other.

That has been a much requested feature but unfortunately seems not to be.  If you were counting on this, you might even consider returning the Charge 6 if you are able to do so, though perhaps you prefer to keep it as an upgrade to your Charge 4.  You should still be able to use the Charge 6 with the Charge 2, at least until the Charge 2 dies.

jwms
Jogger

It's not making sense You have very good devices that work through the duration and have been dependable but you're not willing to create firmware that will allow the devices to stay in service. Come on you guys can do better than this 🙏 can you explain why is it not possible for the devices to work simultaneously. All my smart devices in my residence work in conjunctions and play well with each other TV smartphone speaker computer thermostat etc. But you're not willing to get your devices to work simultaneously with each other?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.