Allow parents to lock the screen of kids Fitbit devices during school day

I want the Ace 2 t to basically only function as a watch during the school day so my son doesn't get distracted scrolling through the other data. It was be useful to allow parents to do this screen lock feature.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @kgamin. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing parents to lock the screen of Fitbit devices during school day with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Hippyvibes
Recovery Runner

I'm a teacher - this would be an incredibly beneficial feature to have available across all devices! Smart watches can be a huge distraction from learning in the classroom. It would however be helpful to set the times that pupils have physical education lessons so that they can access their full range of data during these times in the school week. It's great to be able to embrace technology where possible in lessons!

MamaYogiBear
First Steps

This is absolutely the only reason I haven’t bought an Ace. I’d love to be able to track my son’s activity and sleep, but I know it would be a huge distraction in class and at bedtime. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.