Allow reminders to move when "On clip" mode

Several features seem to be missing when the Inspire is in its clip.  One of these is the "Reminder to Move" vibration.  I can feel alarms when I have the Inspire clipped on to my bra, it would be great if I could get the move reminders too.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Moderator edit: title & label

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @angerelle, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about having the option to allow reminders to move while you're using your Fitbit Inspire is "On clip" mode! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

tvcaptioner
First Steps

Please add reminder to move for Inspire in clip mode

RyanC883
Jogger

Please add reminder to move for Inspire when it is in the clip.  

aleighl55
First Steps

I agree with the others.  I don't see why it doesn't work when on the clip.  I can get other notifications and the step tracking works fine so why can't it tell me when I've not gotten the 250 steps?

Henavekaria
Jogger

Please add reminders to move when on clip mode .

Catherineann78
First Steps

Reminders to move when on clip mode are really needed. Many people can't wear things on their wrist while at work, but shouldn't also loose this and other features just because it is in clip mode.

HoustonGal
First Steps

Would love if reminder worked in clip mode

JayWole
Recovery Runner

I would love to see this feature added! It would be great to  have a reminder.   We get other notifications wearing in clip mode.  I went from the One  (which I loved but battery was waning ) to this so do I appreciate the additional features but wish I could use all of them

I wish we could also track sleep without having to wear like a watch.   

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.