Allow simultaneous notifications in all devices link on Family account

Please can the app simultaneously sync and give notification about multiple devices. Eg I have one adult and two children's devices linked on my fitbit app on my phone, but it only gives notifications about whichever profile it's logged into at the time, therefore the other 2 are totally silent unless I'm constantly switching profiles to check!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
JCMB1211
First Steps

Yes, I want to see the app go back to this. The App USED to do this. It's a pain to have to reinstall my devices each time I want to use them.

Vexing
First Steps
Yes. I was thinking that the Family set up would allow me to be omniscient,
but no. Very vexing!
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Vexing, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing simultaneous notifications in all devices link to Family account. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.