Allow us to export minute-by-minute heart rate data.

Under "Heart Rate", there are some very granular graphs which seem to show minute-by-minute or even second-by-second heart rate data. I would like to be able to export this data.
3 Comments
amhouot
Jogger

Hi kasdeya and everyone,

I have a question: if Fitbit doesn't allow users to export minute-by-minute heart rate and other data, which company/product does do this? I'm thinking of just giving away my Fitbit (if they can't do this) and switching to a product that does do this.

Best,

AM

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kasdeya, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to export minute-by-minute heart rate data. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Please note heart rate is currently available through export up to 31 days of your recent Fitbit data, or an archive of your Fitbit data for the lifetime of your account. For more information on data export, see our help article here. Heart rate data and trends are also available in our new Wellness Report, under our Fitbit Premium subscription, so they are easily shareable with your medical practitioner.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

HI @kasdeya @amhouot - you can export the data from the web dashboard profile Data Export using the Request Data option, but it is quite a lot of information and takes a while to get it.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.