Allow us to hide the recipes in the Food tile

Get rid of the recipe suggests in the calorie tracker.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
117 Comments
Bob59
Jogger
This thread is a total waste of time and energy!
I am truly amazed at how unresponsive Fitbit is this request.
The utter silence and lack of respect for its users amazes me.
I will be moving on to another product/app when ready for a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Cbmusclemom
Recovery Runner
I’ve moved on to an Apple Watch. Fitbit has forever lost me as a customer.

Sent from my iPhone
lncw
First Steps

I've paid for premium and still don't want these recipes cluttering the food logging page. Give us the option to remove them!

Cbmusclemom
Recovery Runner
Dozens and dozens have been complaining about this for months now. NOTHING. From Fitbit support...I’m convinced they don’t even read these boards. Total waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone
j4yn1ck5
Jogger

It’s a waste of cpu.

Valkyriae
Jogger

I would like to hide recipes too. I’m even on Premium and you can’t hide them. They never change. Always shows the same 7 recipes I’ve no interest in.

rekey
Jogger

Super annoying! Completely a feature that is NOT putting the user first, it's putting the developer first, pushing content that is basically not even available without Premium. Useless and in the way of something I use several times a day. Please listen to your users!!

alasandra
Recovery Runner

thank you for providing an option to dismiss the recipe tiles from the food log page in the recent update. the page loads much more quickly & is much easier to view and use.

Mom2Jacob
Tempo Runner
Thank u 😊
lrjen
First Steps
How do I hide them?

Leeanne

Sent from my iPhone
msrw
Recovery Runner

I just updated the app and don’t see an option to delete the recipe tiles.

Could someone post how that works?
--

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

hj_swampgirl
Jogger
I was able to see the word dismiss in small print above the recipes toward the right side of the screen. Tapping there let me remove the recipes!

Sent from my iPhone
2MWelk
Jogger

Tapped "dismiss" and the recipes were gone! Yay! Then they were back. Boo! Tapped again, gone again. I think this might be something we have to do daily (or every time the phone is restarted?). Better than nothing, but if anyone finds a way to make it a permanent setting please post!

MStoerm
Jogger

I would like to thank Fitbit for allowing us to dismiss the ads in the new update! Thank You!

Recipeslow
First Steps

yes way!! this was sooooo needed

Jep61
Jogger

Thank you for sharing!   Finally a fix!

Mom2Jacob
Tempo Runner

I was the one who started this and I just noticed the dismiss today!! So glad they listened to something we all said!  Now if only they’d fix the step, calories, etc colors and 15  minute breakdown on the app.  At least broken for apple products.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.