Allow us to purchase the Versa 2 Emerald band per separate

I've just got the new Versa 2 rose with woven band and would have loved to have been able to order the emerald band as an extra. Unfortunately not possible. Please consider making it possible to order this separately.  (Visa versa😉, if I'd ordered the emerald band, I couldn't have ordered the woven version separately).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @CaroJane, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion about the option to purchase the  emerald band and the woven band separately. 

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Thank you again for sharing your ideas with us. 

shaolinka
Jogger

As suggested by your instagram administrator, I'm posting this under feature suggestions. I found another one but it was already closed for voting so here it is.

It would be great if you could make the Emerald and more of the other Versa bands available for individual purchase in accessories. I bought the jungle one for gym, but it doesn't look so good for office and everyday. I'd love to have the emerald one for everyday wear, and the original band instead of looking for the color I want from 3rd party manufacturers.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @shaolinka, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Jennie30
First Steps
Please consider selling the emerald green replacement bands for the emerald green/rose gold versa 2.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jennie30, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see emerald color band for Fitbit Versa. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

stopthistrain
First Steps
If the Emerald and Bordeaux colours could be added to the replacement band colour options this would really help. I have the emerald and was torn between that and the bordeaux. i would love to be able to use both. more colours generally (4 grey might be a few too many greys) would be wonderful!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @stopthistrain, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the Emerald Band option for Fitbit Versa 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. You can check this other suggestion: Plum Band for Versa. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.