Allow us to reorder exercises on Charge 6

It is great having access to all exercise shortcuts on the Charge 6, however I would like to be able to choose the ones that appear in the first 6.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
29 Comments
OceanTide210
Jogger
The exercises that are used every day will stay at the top. I use walk, treadmill, yoga and weights, and they are all at the top for me to select. The only time I need to scroll lower than those top four is if I want to add a whole new exercise. Hope this helps!
chrissy1987
Recovery Runner
It doesn’t help. Because I walk, run, yoga, Pilates, weight, Zumba, hiit, cardio, barre and stretch (not even an Options)

The issue is you can’t change the exercise type within the app which you have always been able to do

Christina
Sent from my iPhone
LizLVT
First Steps

This!  Maybe it will eventually 'learn' the 5 top exercises I track, but why should I, or any Fitbit user, have to wait for that to happen?  Allow us to pick and order what we want to track, from the get-go.  As someone else said, the code exists since it was the norm on prior Charge versions.  Pretty please, bring it back.

JohnG20
First Steps

Ditto all comments above. Just switched from Charge 5 to Charge 6 when 5 died and couldn't believe top 6 exercise choice and ordering had been removed. Understand it may eventually chose my most used activities. But if it reads all the historic data from the app then it should automatically know these already.  Not sure who the focus group for this change was but def a backwards move. And as others have said the code is already there so just go ahead and update it. It's over 6 months since this was first raised as an issue. Thanks for helping us out.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.