Allow weekly reports to match the week settings on app

The 'weekly summary' email that is sent should reflect the week as it appears in your Fitbit app.  I really don't care which day I receive the summary, but if I have chosen Sunday as the beginning of my week in the Fitbit Dashboard settings, it should be reflected in the weekly summary email I receive.

Please alter the code so that changing this setting in your dashboard also changes the days included in the weekly summary.  It is an automatically generated email, so it shouldn't be that difficult to update.

Currently, it is though my Fitbit app (week starting Sunday) is based in North America, and my summary (week starts Monday) comes from Europe. It is highly annoying. 

Thank you for your time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

31 Comments
Farbeyondme
First Steps
I know. It’s one of the reasons I’ll be buying an Apple Watch when this one breaks. Fitbit has too many glitches and correctable issues that they don’t care to address.

Rachel Bradley
214-697-6192
COO DBRB Holdings
Robin.was.here
First Steps
I have the start day of the week to be Sundays in my settings. I therefore have the Sunday start on my watch and my phone and dashboard on my online account.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Robin.was.here, thanks for sharing this suggestion about matching the weekly reports start date with the week settings on the Fitbit app with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Strat
Recovery Runner

This issue( starting the weekly report to start on Sunday, rather than Monday) has been suggested over 5 years ago.  Please make this change as it is long overdue.  If you’re not going to make this change, then you should state that.

cstrandpa
First Steps

Can anyone tell me where to set dates now for walking stats? I report walking by miles weekly for specific dates and being able to set my own dates was super handy as it provided the total for me. Please bring this back or provide new instructions. Thank you!

cstrandpa
First Steps

Found it - from the dashboard screen, go to Log, then Activities, then change the start and end dates to get specified stats. Please keep this feature - it is very useful!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.