Android app should allow users to amend their active minutes

I have a charge 2, and a Samsung Android phone.  Currently I can only edit my activity goals (specifically active minutes) via a laptop using the web.  Not any android app or laptop app.

Please can developers change this. When travelling on holiday, indint take my laptop and when you wish to change something for the purposes of a group challenge, it would be helpful to amend this via the android app.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hey @JennaS1966.

Thanks for sharing your idea! We truly appreciate users coming in here and letting us know what they'd like to see.

Let's keep an eye on what other users say about this.

T13
Jogger

Agreed!!!!!!

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JennaS1966. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists on the Fitbit app for Android. You can now adjust the daily activity goals, such as steps taken, Active Zone Minutes or active minutes, calories burned, distance traveled, and floors climbed. You can find more details in this help articleWe hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.