Arabic Community Group

Fitbit is recognizable by having great features. These features help in creating a healthy environment, enriching health information and connect people with same aim.  Networking was one of the main feature that I was looking for when I compared Fitbit with similar product. However, many new users/ potential users are limited due to the language barrier. My suggestion here is to add a group for Arabian users similar to the other languages.

Adding Arabic community group will enhance creating a healthy environment for current Arabic users and encourage new people to be engaged in Fitbit FAM.

I would support this suggestion further by providing any needed information or engage in the testing phase to help expediting and making it happen soon. I’m sure there will be a lot of users who are welling to do the same.

We appreciate taking this into consideration in the near future.  

Moderator edit: removed personal info, format

11 Comments
abusara7
Stepping Up

Hope to see it from Fitbit

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @OmarAA.

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas in here.

Let's see what other users have to say about your suggestion.

Coffeecakes
Recovery Runner

I also think this is a great idea. Although I don't speak the language myself, I enjoy socializing with people from different cultures than mine. This would give people an opportunity to learn about different cultures in a peaceful and community based environment i addition to encouraging new users.

AbdullahP
First Steps

I totally agree, and I suggest adding “Arabic” as a choice in the language selection 

Aljammaz
First Steps

Definitely, it is going to be very big ”STEP” forward for fitbit, as it will be the first end-to-end fittness platform that provides such services for their huge Arabic user base (FB family). Really, we are looking forward to hear good news from the amazing Fitbit team.

P.S: it is going to be good expansion.

Shesnuha
First Steps

Yes please wee neeed Arabic language!!!!

Nohazem
Recovery Runner

I am in love with my Versa.

Please consider adding feature of Arabic language to be able to receive the notifications.

Jain.x
Jogger

Please add Arabic language feature to be able to receive the notifications.

Status changed to: Released
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @OmarAA! Thanks for sharing your suggestions with everyone.

We're happy to announce that you can now create groups via the Community feed on the Fitbit app. Now you can create whatever type of group you think would benefit you, or other users, and share it with others. 

You can click here to read more about it. 

Thanks for sharing your suggestions.

Bsheh
First Steps

I believe that supporting Arabic language should be very easy compare to what you have created. I would be happy to hear the good news soon. 

Nora_Alotaibi
Jogger

i just get my versa form uk, and i feel 

Depressed !!

why versa dose not Supports Arabic language for notification??

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.