Arabic SMS & other Arabic notifications unreadable

We need very small update for language unicade can support arabic letter to be read from change 3, it is very easy for big & smart company as fitbit, take it as challenge for you customers satisfaction.

i hope to Be solve in next update

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

470 Comments
jameel097
First Steps

FITBIT please support arabic language. There are almost 400 million arab people

Dr_MHQ
First Steps

The only thing stopping me from buying a Fitbit is that it does not support Arabic language in notifications

I will hang on to my pebble 2 until Arabic language is supported

Aljawal966
Jogger

We would like in Fitbit to provide Arabic

Mohammed999
Jogger

Nooo neeed vooting 

supporting arabic plz r u lose your costumers

mO_1F
First Steps

we need to support the Arabic language to use your products

anyahya
First Steps

Fitbit always my favorite gadget sine 1st release of Fitbit charge and Arabic language is very important to all Arabs around the world. 

Mohammed999
Jogger

@UmAlZubair wrote:

Since Middle East countries are many and ypu have many customers in the middle east too, I would strongly request you to consider supporting the arabic language in all Fitbit devices. I would tell that many of them would purchase the device if having arabic language over other products like Apple Watch. 

I believe your fitness trackers are far much butter, however lacks the needed language support to reach the customer base it would targets.

Moderator edit: Topic

suppurt arabic in the app is impooooortant !! 

The Fitbit company’s is not active and very slowly 

Azmh
First Steps

I just got a Versa and I’m loving it so far. The problem is every time I get a notification it’s not readable. I’ll be glad if you can add Arabic language support to the notifications. Surely this will bring more Arabic customers.

Thnaks!

Mejo
Jogger

Btw we just need read notifications right now if you can add it then upgrade arabic language future 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I really like use fitbit versa since it's working with Android and IOS devices and have a wonderful fitness tracker.but since it's doesn't support Arabic I have hard time with it.  Because we havr that probleme specially with notifications. Thanks and hopefully you will approve it soon.

vaisl
First Steps

ya at least we need Arabic support for the notification.

i was disappointed once the first notification received with (?) symbol 

Maysa85
First Steps

I’ve been using fitbit for many years, and ai have the the blazed one and the only thing that bothers me that whenever I get a text message in Arabic, I cannot read it. I hope they could fix it because to be honest I am thinking to switch to apple watch.

walaa_mohammed
First Steps

I agree we want tha arabic language please it’s so hard to use the app Robot Sad

AhmedAbdullah
First Steps

After being a Fitbit user since 2013, and when it is time to move from a fitness tracker to a smart watch, I think lack of Arabic language support would slim my chance of getting a Fitbit Versa to none. 

arsoliman
Jogger

Please support your customers from middle east and Arabic population every where, please add Arabic language, it is a major one of the living languages. 

anasibrahim
First Steps

I strongly support adding arabic language support for all Fitbit products. We have strong market for health related product 

iabod00
First Steps

I use fitbit alta hr since 1 year and 3 months ago and i was happy with it and ysterday i bought fitbit versa and it was great and i was so happy with it but the most thing which made sad that when i got arabic notifications i couldn’t to read any of them and they appeared only as question marks, i hope and i strongly asking you to support arabic language at least in the notifications.

Abdullah99899
First Steps

More than 500 million people speak arabic in 22 contries , and many companys support arabic , I don’t know why Fitbit still dosen’t support arabic until now , so kindly we need you to support our language .

Deadpany
First Steps

Seeing an Arabic Interface would make it easier for others to use the device, I have no problems reading and understanding English but it would give the device a nice homely feel if it was in Arabic, since we would be able to relate more to it.

alsanad
Jogger

Very disappointed by fitbit. The Arabic text support is overdue. At least in notifications. Please take the topic seriously. 

Berredane1988
First Steps
Yes all the watches support arabic except fitbit i don't know why
Green_Xeo
First Steps

Compititors support Arabic language. I believe fitbit shall do to get wider spread between Arab. 

M.Q
Jogger

Since April 2018 a large number of users requested supporting the Arabic language, as an important feature. Still no answer to these requests. Please consider supporting Arabic as a language as the reason why i bought this watch from the beginning is notification. Thank you.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @M.Q! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @HamadAlblooshi! This is a very nice suggestion, thanks for sharing.It might become in a very popular request, we look forward to hearing what other community members think.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.