Arabic SMS & other Arabic notifications unreadable

We need very small update for language unicade can support arabic letter to be read from change 3, it is very easy for big & smart company as fitbit, take it as challenge for you customers satisfaction.

i hope to Be solve in next update

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

470 Comments
Zhoor
Jogger

I am a fan of the tracking device and have been getting two versions but I hope to get the best benefit and pleasure with the wonderful product so I hope that the Arabic language is available There are many friends and family want to participate but do not speak only Arabic Please accept our request and thank you

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

SalmaAhmed
First Steps

@Zhoor wrote:

I am a fan of the tracking device and have been getting two versions but I hope to get the best benefit and pleasure with the wonderful product so I hope that the Arabic language is available There are many friends and family want to participate but do not speak only Arabic Please accept our request and thank you

Dyaser
First Steps

I just got Charge 3 and I’m shucked by the fact it doesn’t read Arabic notifications!!

Much cheaper watchs with smaller memory can read Arabic

I believe there is 500 millions Arabs in the world which is a pretty huge market and deserve to be respected.

khalidalbakr
First Steps

i was about to buy this watch today. however, at the store someone informed that it doesnt support arabic so i changed my mind at the last moment. i came here to check your plans to add the language if its promising to buy or not, but it seems its not. too bad i guess im going for apple watch 

Mzzzage611
Jogger

Good evening .. We want to support the Arabic language .. And I think it is not a difficult process if you want .. And we know the Arabs, especially the Gulf countries with our purchasing power .

do it baby 

khafji
First Steps

Fitbit we are a part of this world, so please support the Arabic

thanks

Jain.x
Jogger

YES PLEASE,

add Arabic language feature to be able to receive the notifications.

BoJassem
First Steps

I hope Fitbit devices support Arabic language as soon as possible 

BoJassem
First Steps

I found a half solution for that , in my Fitbit charge 3 there is an option "Enable transliteration" ,I did enable it ,after all arabic messages shown in english character, for example (السلام عليكم =alsalam alaykom).

M.Q
Jogger
I dont think it’s available in versa but i will look for it. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone
M.Alhashmi
First Steps

Please add arabic! We really need that especially for notifications 

Thank you

M.Alhashmi
First Steps

Yes! We need this very much please add arabic for notifications 

BoJassem
First Steps

@M.Q Go to your versa setting then Notification then scroll down under general there is the Enable transliteration then enable it.

arsoliman
Jogger

Really I don't know why all this delay to support Arabic language, one of the living languages, in your products. 

Actually you are loosing customers, many of my friends, family members and even my patients in hospital and my clinic, asked me about my versa,  I told them it's good however it does not support Arabic, they changed their mind about buying one of your products and looked for other companies which support Arabic language in their products .

Please support your products, in middle east and Arabic area, by adding Arabic language. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Indeed we need Arabic language to be added to our fitbit❤️😍.

Nohazem
Recovery Runner

@BoJassem Thanks a lot for the tip, but where exactly is this "allow translation" feature....is it in the app or the online account ?

Thank You

M.Q
Jogger
I look on both and couldn’t find it. 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Laheeb
First Steps

Help us by adding Arabic language... so we can help kids to use your amazing watches!!! 

Thats will be an awesome adding!! 

Thank you Fitbit..❤️

abusara7
Stepping Up

YES PLEASE,

add Arabic language feature to be able to receive the notifications.

Do we have to reach number vote to fix this small issue ?

Laheeb
First Steps

It’s really a small issue!! Hope Fitbit fix that soon🌺

Toommyy123
First Steps

we need arabic language 

YossiStarz
Recovery Runner

I think that Arabic and Hebrew support for notifications could be great. Its very hard to read the strange translation that the app is doing. 😅

Jain.x
Jogger

9BD132DC-B577-41D4-B87B-65711C3BAC3B.png

How should I read this? Square Square Square whatsapp

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.