Auto Join Challenge by Average Steps per Day

This would make it so I can join a Challenge by my average steps per day, so for example if I average 15,000 steps per day I can select a auto Challenge and I will be matched up with people in my range that would make this more challenging. plus it would be a great way to meet new friends.

The friends I have now, some don't even make 5000 steps a day so this is not challenging for them. with an Auto Join feature, they can compete with users in their step range.

I think this would be very useful

Mark

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@gibbyhome Thank you for your suggestion about adding an option to auto join challenges by average steps per day.

This is a great idea. We'll see what other Community members think.

Odyssey13
Community Legend

I think this would be a great way to make more Fitbit friends and to be able to walk in the same step group. Casted my vote @gibbyhome 

Vikramv1
First Steps

I would love for this feature so that similar range people get paired...

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.