Badges for all goals (not just steps)

I try my best to be in the green before I go to bed every day

Green meaning

10000 Steps

5 Miles

2900 Calories burned (this may vary per person)

10 floors

67.6 oz water

(I don't track food intake)

I wish fitbit would assign a badge for meeting all these requirements every day and when I get my weekly report, I'll know how many times I got the badge during the past week, thus knowing how many times I met my goals.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

16 Comments
LittleTinyFish
Recovery Runner

Bring back the Daily Badges!  I don't care what my lifetime was, I want to see what I got every day like how the old dashboard did.  And no, I odn't want to click on the lifeitme tile every day to see what I got.  I want to see it on my dashboard.

dsmallc
Jogger

I need this feature too! Can't believe I lost that by "upgrading" to the Charge HR.

Cherko
Keeping Pace

Maybe someone else came with the idea already, but I think it would be even more fun!

I would like to have achievements in the Dashboard, just like gaming achievements (XBOX - Play Station).

For example, running achievements: 1- Run a 5K in a specific time 2- Run a 10K in a specific time etc.

- Get 1000 steps in a 5 minutes total time

- Burn 300 calories in a specific time

- Have your cardio "Peak Zone" for 10 straight minutes

- Climb 25 floors in a specifictime

Those are just examples, but the possibilites are limitless. All achievements could be linked to every categories we already have (steps, calories, distance, floors, etc.)

Cherko

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

janyxe
Recovery Runner

Yes! I do n ot find the badges or the challenges motivating at all. But if there was an achievment, maybe point and level system, the gamer in me would just go crazy!

debgar123
First Steps
I think it would be great to have a badge if I meet my goal every day for the week. Instead of a frowny face for my least active day, I should get a smiley face. My least active day can be noted, but it's really discouraging to make my goal every day and be met with a frowny face on the weekly report.
EricaAWieser3
Jogger
I would like to see a step goal badge where you meet your goal for a month, then my be 6 months, then a year or something similar. There are the locations steps, but it would be awesome to have a badge that says "you've met your step goal everyday for a year!" A little extra motivation to meet that step goal.
mmarks
Base Runner

Agree as well -- it is NOT motivating to me to daily be shown only the 'top/highest' badge I've earned ---> which happened to be almost 8 weeks ago during a charity walk I participated in. 

I would like to see the badge I've earned "Today" on the dashboard.  

Then when I click into the see more you can show the Top Badges page.  On that page, add a history section (like in activites today) that will show different badges milestones and when last achieved in a simple listing.  That would be motiviating!!

PureEvil
10K Racer

I agree.  I miss the witty comparisons like, "Today you've climbed the world's tallest pencil".

And the collections of badges for just that day.

KyraGallup
First Steps
Hey FitBit! I love getting badges! I think a cool one would be how many successive days of meeting your step goal. i.e. Say you had a 5 day goal streak you will the Work Week Wonder badge
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LucyAP
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for this great suggestion! I think that this can keep us all motivated with our daily goals. I hope to see this implemented soon. Remember to keep on voting to make it more visible to the developers. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I like this idea. It would be great to have achievements to accomplish. I specially like the idea of having achievements of getting 1000 steps in 5 minutes, climb certain amount of floors in an specific time, etc. It would be great to push ourselves to the limit! Hopefully we will see this implemented in the nearest future. Thanks you so much for your suggestion!

MinnesotaMel
Keeping Pace
Additionally, please fix the "Goal Day" challenge so that it actually awards trophies when you've met the goal AND when you've beat your personal best.
kcrp
Stepping Up

It would be cool if obtaining certain badges made you move up a level. And then have the level number appear by your name viewable on comments and posts. Much like xp points in a game. For example, Level one could be achieved by completing Boat shoe. Level two could be Boat Shoe and Happy Hill combined. Level three could be Sneakers and level four Sneakers and Redwood Forest combined. ETC. The idea is to incorporate the badges and trophies to your status. Kind of like the average steps per day and how it shows for each person which is easy to compare your number to theirs to see if your activity is similar. If there was a a way to just see a number that was related to their badges and trophies it would make more use of the badges. Some are proud when they receive certain badges, they post those badges but then nothing comes of it. If it increased their level or points or something that was viewable without them having to post badges it would be like an ongoing reflection of your accomplishments. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kcrp, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on Fitbit Challenges. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Cherko and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ronmis and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.