Battery level in the iOS Batteries Widget

Is it possible to have the Fitbit battery level in the iOS Batteries Widget?

Something like this

There is a thread here https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-2/Flex-2-battery-level-in-the-iOS-Batteries-Widget/m-p/2564853#... 

24 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

woahdavey
First Steps

Yes please I really would like this.

LeneBean
Jogger

any progress from the development team on this yet? If not, how about at having the Fitbit app show a battery % instead of “Battery low / medium”, etc. on the home screen (top left) or dashboard (top centre). 

kaczma3
First Steps

@ionmang20 wrote:

Is it possible to have the Fitbit battery level in the iOS Batteries Widget?

Something like this

There is a thread here https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-2/Flex-2-battery-level-in-the-iOS-Batteries-Widget/m-p/2564853#... 

Would love this! I have had other small gadgets that had 2 day battery life and they had this feature. This is a must in my opinion. Or at the very least get the battery percentage to line up in the Fitbit app with what the Fitbit displays when going through the menus on it.

DaveI48
First Steps

Yes please this would be a great feature!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes please add this for ALTA HR, too. That would be great!

Erg2000
Jogger

For me, Fitbit is plagued with small annoyances of little integration capabilities.. Having the battery level available to see in the iOS widget would remove another small annoyance! I don't see any reason I shouldn't be able to see my Inspire battery level alongside my phone and bluetooth headphones.

DgaFR
First Steps

Any news about it ?

With these new widget on iOS14 it will be nice to start adding fitbit battery now 🙂

kaczma3
First Steps
Agreeeeeeeeeeeed! It's about time Fitbit, get yo sheeeeeet together. Especially now that they've been bought by Google, let's get this development going for this widget/

PK
Hudsonbay
First Steps

it says i have denied access to see the thread. is there anyway to explain how to get it to show on the widget?

brieware
First Steps

I would REALLY appreciate this feature! I am more likely to check it on my phone than the Fitbit itself and I always seem to wait too long and then it dies on me 

Lettie-UK
Jogger

I am disappointed to not see the Fitbit battery in the iPhone widget.  YES YES YES please.

imrul
Jogger

Yes please!

FunGamer
Recovery Runner

I would like this, especially with iOS 14!

Jon1
Recovery Runner

This is 2020.

Why isn't this simple and mundane feature added yet.

It is not like they're "inventing" a "relative" SpO2 sensor that can't even tell the exact SpO2...

imrul
Jogger

Seriously though, it’s such a basic feature. Why isn’t there a patch for this since iOS 14 came out?

JIUUIN
Jogger

GREAT!! Definitely a feature worth putting in; on the other hand, super odd that it's yet added.

This somehow reminds me that how tricky it is to sync Fitbit steps counting to apple health (so that I'll be able to get the number to other apps).

Whilst such basic functions are being served in default on many other devices, that Fitbit fails (or refuses?) to have such basic functions has been disappointing. Fitbit used to be my favourite.. it's sad to even think about giving it up.

Jdmdetroit
Recovery Runner

Any update on fixing this glitch? 

AssamSabre
First Steps

This is a really important requirement for me too ! 

kaczma3
First Steps
Thought that once they were acquired by Google that more development was going to be done, but still nothing of substance.

PK
Paulred2
First Steps

Nearly 5 years later - still a missing feature, already supported automatically by every other peripheral I own. 

d.barboutis
Jogger

Yes! Please add battery widget for iOS!

Bruce1001
First Steps

Yes please add

MuffinOnTheRun
First Steps

Agreed!  This is a basic level of service that I believe most consumers expect from fitness devices nowadays.  It’s a ‘must’, not a ‘nice to have’

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.