Battery reminder 1 hour before I go to bed

Recently, you told me that my fibit charge HR is empty in the morning when I was sitting in the train on my way to work.. that was about 10 hours too late.

1. Fitbit knows when I go to bed

2. Fitbit knows how long its battery is going to last

3. Fitbit is a vibration alarm on my wrist

3. Please use these three pieces together and inform me 1 hour before I go to bed to charge my charge HR (optionally you could learn the best times for charging and offer to remind me at times you think it would be best to charge my fitbit).

Moderator edit: added labels 

5 Comments
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

The biggest obstical i see is how does the Fitbit know when your going to go to bed, 1 hour before you will. 2nd obstical fotbit doesnt know your asleep until you wake up and then sync. Just a couple of thoghts.

For me i go to bed anywhere between 8:30 pm sometimes as late as 9am

LMo328
First Steps

I found it handy to just incorporate it into my routine to put my FitBit on the charger daily while I'm in the shower (as I don't wear it in there.)  Since I do this daily, the short charging time is enough for a full charge for the next 24 hrs.

Another thought I had was to charge it during my commute to work. As I work in a big town, that 30+ minute drive is enough to charge my device, and I'm not losing a step count in the process as well.

lorenzf
First Steps

Thanks @LMo328 for the hint. That's indeed a good plan.

I chose the charge HR, specifically, because it only needs charging every 5 days, or so and because I didn't want yet another device that needs daily charging.. but you have a point with the short charging time and the shower.. 🙂

Cheers,

Lorenz

ColonalKohler
First Steps
There should be a way to set an alarm to go off after X amount of hours from when the Fitbit detects you have fallen asleep. That would be awesome.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.