Bingo Challenge with adjustable goals

Hi it would be great if U could

Have team show downs eg 5v5 people

And that withe the bingo fit that U can adjust the goals 

And with alarms U can add a message like go for walk so on

And it would be great for more watch faces on Fitbit  inspire and to fix the Fitbit inspire goal notification my Fitbit inspire alerts me 1out of 10 days more badges would be awesome 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Raddad_2020_! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here:
More badges and trophies (Add badge ideas here!)

Clock faces with day of the week and the month

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Apittman
First Steps
I am loving the new games for challenges!! In the Bingo game some of the times should also be for other features such as water intake or sleep. And since not everyone uses these features when you set up a game you should be able to choose which features to include in the game.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Apittman, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see option to adjust goals/features. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

danicaj
Stepping Up
I would like the option to run a challenge where flipping bonus tiles is disabled, therefore forcing people to get their actual tiles. It would ideally also not allow bonus minutes and the like, as those also make it super easy to complete a board.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @danicaj, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to edit goals on Fitbit Bingo. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Swinch70
First Steps
Have the focus (steps, distance, zone minutes) optional.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Swinch70, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding adjustable goals to Get Fit Bingo. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.