Bitmoji clock face Versa 4 and Sense 2

I was so disappointed when I did not find the Bitmoji clock face on my new Versa 4. Please develop.

47 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AuntFia, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Bitmoji clock face on Versa 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ncamac
Recovery Runner
Hello! I have used the Fitbit Moji Clock Face on my Versa watches. Very disappointed that it is not available for the Sense 2. It would be great to have this clock option again.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ncamac, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Bitmoji clock face on Sense 2. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Kc4braves
Recovery Runner

Just received a Fitbit Versa 4. Setting up only to discover there's no longer a bitmoji watch face.  I've used it for years.  😔.  It was fun and is missed. 

Barlove
First Steps

It makes me want to return the watch, I may buy one of the few versa 3 watches left. The new one seems like a downgrade  

Beckylynn2
First Steps
Would really love to have my bitmogi watch face on my sense 2 like I did on my sense. Loved that watch face!
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Beckylynn2 - it is surprising it hasn't been made available already as Bitmoji is a Fitbit clock face. It may be that it uses features of the OS not found on the new watches.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Beckylynn2, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making a Bitmoji clock face for the Sense 2 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Aiyoka78
First Steps

I just purchased the Versa 4 and is very disappointed that I can't download the bitmoji clock face 😒

Shellz77
First Steps

I wanted to replace my Versa 2 with a new Sense 2; but REALLY wanted the Bitmoji watch face!

I know it seems like a small detail but it was a strong point on my pros and cons list when comparing it to an Apple Watch. 

Now I’m very hesitant- please bring back the Bitmoji watch face!?

Fast!

Astewart520
First Steps

I would like to have the Bitmoji Clock Face for my Versa 4!!!! I really miss it.

Chatonia
First Steps

Please develop the Bitmoji Clock for Sense 2.  Honestly, if I knew this was not available, I would not have upgraded.  I don't understand why companies take away features and products.

Shakra888
Jogger

Totally agree... i want my bitmoji clockface on my Sense 2.  

All the other clockfaces are lame

Bcubed
Jogger

I purchased the Versa 4 because I thought it supported the bitmoji watch face! My grandkids loved it on my previous watch! Please develop for Versa 4! Now I need to decide if I should return it or not????

Versa4NEEDSBitm
First Steps

How many more of us have to ask about or complain about the Versa 4's lack of the Bitmoji Clock face before it is added to the clock gallery?! Like what was the thought process for not adding it? 

Barlove
First Steps
I couldn't agree more!! Made me want to leave fitbit
EMichelle
First Steps

After my Versa 2 stopped working I thought I'd get an upgrade to a Sense 2...feels like a downgrade. I miss my changing clock face 😞 please fitbit, work on developing Bitmoji clock face for Versa 4 and Sense 2!

Ccsibayan
First Steps

I gave my new Apple Watch 7 to my son because I missed my Bitmoji face on my old Fitbit. SO VERY disappointed to find out that it’s not available on the Versa 4. Please bring it back to me!!!!

Amestyr
First Steps
Bring back the Bitmoji clock face for newer devices!!!! I wish I hadn't upgraded now.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Amestyr, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing the Bitmoji clock face to Sense 2 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Gabi_Mont
First Steps
Hi,
I just upgraded from a Versa2 to a Sense2 and for my big disappointment I learned that Bitmoji Clock is not on Sense2. I loved that clock, it was my clock from the moment I started my Versa until the moment I tried to install it to my Sense2
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Gabi_Mont, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing the Bitmoji clock face to the Sense 2 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

RunningKel
First Steps

I would also love to see the bitmoji clock for Versa 4. I searched and searched before reading this and realising it's not available at the moment. Please develop it 🙏 I miss my little helper!

PirateBlackHear
First Steps

Please bring back Bitmoji for the Versa 4

Yola_E
Jogger

Is Fitbit brining bitmoji back for Versa 4? Please let me know ASAP bc I have already started the return process for my new Versa 4 because my main reason for not switching to a different watch was because the Bitmoji clockface was so much fun. If you have no plans to update to include the Bitmoji clockface, than I'll go ahead and complete the return.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.