Bring Resting HR graph back to Fitbit Today (Versa)

Before the recent software update of Fitbit OS 3, there was a resting heart rate graph in the "Today" section. After the update, it has disappeared. I was using that quite a lot, and I was disappointed to find out that it is now gone. Please bring it back. Thanks!

8 Comments
Schogger
Recovery Runner

+1

definitely quite disappointed, that an update removes features  instead of adding! 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I think this would be useful for a lot of users checking these stats. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

derekmski101
Base Runner

I am also disappointed that they removed the resting heart rate from the today screen on Fitbit OS 3.0.  This needs to be brought back as an option.

JoJoE
Stepping Up

I am also VERY disappointed that Fitbit REMOVED the resting heart rate feature on the Versa. This was useful information and now it is gone without any explanation to your users. Not nice at all please bring it back.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Nemo temporibus assumenda eum nobis velit.

ludificatus
Recovery Runner

I agree. Such big design and functional changes should be communicated and be optional. Some other manufactures learned the hard way, I hope fitbit will not one be of them.

charmar
Jogger

Please bring back resting daytime heart rate graph and allow us to have the sleeping heart rate graph you are hiding behind the paywall ( Premium $) These features should be free. I understand paying extra for the other features offered in premium but these heart rate features are what our devices already keep track of. Taking things away from your long time customers with an update seems a bit greedy.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bc99 and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.