Bring back max heart rate value on logged exercises

In the previous app, it showed my average and max heart rate. The graphic was also goof and showed you the highs/lows. The new app is very grey and only shows average HR (not max). Against the graph it shows zero to 200 so the variation in HR is harder to see..tried to add pic of same run. Left=new. Right=old.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JennaS1966, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the max heart rate value on logged exercises with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kate2024
Recovery Runner

I agree completely. This feature is huge loss to the Fitbit interface and platform.

Allnissans
First Steps

Just seeing a graph of the heart rate, with an indicated avg heart rate is not very useful. I need to see what my max hr was for a given exercise, to be aware of how I performed at my hardest effort. The minimum hr is just as necessary and is an important indication of rest in between hard efforts. Please reinstate the display of the minimum and maximum heart rate numbers. Please. This is a feature that I would use every day. Furthermore, this a feature that I used everyday, before you removed it from the previous version of your "improved" app release.  Thank you very much..

mnc23
First Steps

I agree and in general find it frustrating that I get one set of information on the fitbit right after exercise (it indicates max heart rate there), a different set on the phone app, and yet a different set on the website.  Furthermore, it seems like it would be simple to filter whatever graphs you have by whatever metrics people want.  I'd like to focus on vigorous and peak minute total, but that's not an option.

KatieFit4Life
First Steps

I am a fitness instructor for an organization providing cardiac therapy to people with heart diseases. Maximum heart rate is what we ask our members to track each time they exercise. It is a crucial data point for us.

Please put it back in the app!

Hendrik55
Base Runner

Any progress on this. I need my max heartbeat in the app😡

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.