Bring back old Premium summary reports

In the Food Log section of the Web site there is button labeled Reports that promises:

In-depth analysis of your food

Get the most out of your food logging with food reports.

A Fitbit moderator told me this is no longer available. The Premium membership that is offered on this page apparently does not give me the reports I want.

I am meeting with a nutritionist soon and the charts and graphs that used to be available would be extremely useful in that meeting.

I will pay Fitbit a fee for this service.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Honeysmom
Jogger

I voted for this.

I loved the reports and miss them I would definitely pay a small annual fee to receive them. I even posted about the reports when they were available in the past. 

https://www.shibleysmiles.com/fitbit-premium-review-membership-benefits/

WeathersDAR
Jogger

ME TOO

..............................................................................................................................

Dragos-Olt
First Steps

For a few years I had Fitbit Premium Membership, I thought this facility evolved into https://www.fitbit.com/eu/fitbit-premium, Fitbit Coach and I made my subscription ...
But unfortunately, all the facilities we had with the previous subscription have disappeared ...

Usually when you upgrade you expect to have some extra features not minus.

I am very disappointed about this.

I hope that all these facilities, which now seem to disappear forever, will be reintroduced

JenniferLeah
Jogger

I was so bummed to see that the Fitbit Premium I really enjoyed a couple years ago with food reports, macros etc was no longer available. Why would fitbit get rid of this feature is beyond me, it was so useful! I would 100% pay to have this again. 

Dragos-Olt
First Steps

Meanwhile, I discovered that the facilities that I liked but are no longer available at Fitbit Premium are now at Mi Band 3 by xiaomi ...

pwolchak
Base Runner
Hello Fitbit. People want this, and as I said early on the code and the
functionality must already exist, as you once offered this.

Please bring it back.
cuddlesmom
First Steps

The only reason I was considering paying the extra $49.95 was to get food reports to take to my dietitian. I was really disappointed to find out they are no longer an option.When I bought the charge3  a few months ago I assumed this feature would be something I could add once I got the hang of fitbit.

I have the same question JenniferLeah has: Why would Fitbit get rid of something so useful, something that so many people seem to want?

The other features are fine and I have enjoyed using them but they are not enough for me to figure out why my weight loss it taking so long. The reports feature would make dealing with that issue so much simpler.

Big let down, Fitbit. 

Now I have to spend time checking out the competition 😞

cuddlesmom
First Steps

Oh and my the way, it is really misleading to leave the "premium" offers up under food reports when thee reports no longer exist. VERY misleading and VERY ANNOYING as I had to waste time trying to figure out why I could find something that your website promotes.

Finally chatted with a very nice rep but no matter how nice and professional she was, it was still a waste of my time.

Seattlerunner
Recovery Runner

I agree this is a great feature to have and should bring back as part of an enhanced Fitbit Premium.  The analytics it provides is good information and helps to motivate me maintaining a healthy diet, keeping with exercise, and getting more sleep (a bit challenged still on this).  Fitbit has managed to hook me into just about everything they have (wearable, scale, coach, premium) but kidding aside, I think the services are what keep me with Fitbit.  The devices are largely a commodity.     

Seattlerunner
Recovery Runner

A few weeks have passed and now find myself on the other side of the line with others here who have lost their access to Fitbit Premium.  In my situation, I had seen the comments from others about losing access and remained convinced (due in part to promises made by their support team) that with my auto renewal flag set that my access would continue after my subscription expired on 5/31.  But on June 1st, my access was revoked. I was then told in email that because my credit card #, expiration date, and/or address had changed that they could no longer provide access (as if it was a technical issue that prevented this!).  Only problem for Fitbit to tell me this...my information had not changed and yet I still was revoked.    

Incidentally the pages that people have been telling Fitbit to take down marketing Fitbit Premium for more than a year area....still showing up.  This is from today...

It would seem like a simple decision to keep the access available for Premium unless and until they shutdown the service for everyone.  I think Fitbit is banking on avoiding the PR pain associated of upsetting the entire group at one time, but I actually think this way is worse as the complaints will just go on for months.  The other unfortunate thing for Fitbit is that the people that have Premium are probably among their most loyal and rabid customers.      

alinam.radu
Jogger

Hi!

Any news about the old Fitbit Premium? The old functionalities are now included in the Fitbit Coach? Typically the stuff in this article?

shibleysmiles.com/fitbit-premium-review-membership-benefits/

Thanks.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.