Bring back sleep stages segment time amount

With the updated sleep UI, I'm missing the amount in each segment. I can hover and see I was in REM from 3:43a - 4:09a, but I have to manually calculate that it was 26 minutes of REM sleep during that time. Previous UI would show that 26 mins.
It would be great if the segment time was next to the actual time of night.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
KDFre
First Steps

Hate, hate, hate the updated sleep interface. Hard to read, poor design language and no way to drill down for segmented info. What a step backwards!! I am looking for alternatives now after more than 7 years in the Fitbit ecosystem.

hdemore111
Jogger

Please, please change back to original state.  The sleep score chart and estimated oxygen variation chart is impossible to interpret.  Why was it changed?  When it is time for an upgrade I will definitely look for a different health tracker, this is HORRIBLE!!!!

slefe
First Steps

I couldn't agree more about the updated sleep interface. It's so busy and confusing to look at. Makes me want to exit immediately. Bad idea. Do not like it at all!

tmakus
Jogger

Yes!  You can’t see how long each session is with a single touch. You can’t see the graft well. Please change it back Fitbit. 

Since so many of us are sharing FitBit sleep data with doctors, I wonder if there is any legal recourse to get back the old graphs.  I would hate to see any one harmed by not being able to share data with their doctor.

ELLESSE67
First Steps

I totally dislike the new fitbit sleep app data for one its not visually appealling or easy to read the old version was far simpler and clearer.  Feels like someone has tried to be too clever,bring back the old layout or at least try to make the new one more user friendly

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @micro8safe, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the sleep stages segment time amount on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Advantent
Jogger

I found a fix out on Facebook and X .. it works

Louie.t.68
First Steps

Totally agree with comments above…new sleep format is not good..we all like the old format..will consider another tracker..not fitbit if changes don’t happen for the better…they shouldn’t be able to take away from what we already have… not happy

Advantent
Jogger
continual and consistent contact to the forum (and tons of votes) is
currently the only way to get your voice heard. Additionally, hitting the
chat personnel multiple timed and asking for reparation times. They have
removed the ability to open a ticket and therefore have silenced that
medium that was previously open to owners (albeit they are not honoring us
as real owners)
golferhcw
Runner
I DID find a way to go back to the old version.
Interestingly, I also found that it may have something to do with the
stored data and app cache. I cleared data AND app cache, and my graph
righted itself again (I did however revert to the old version of the
Android Fitbit app)
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.