Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,798 Comments
ErikaG823
First Steps
How did you sideload it?

Sent from my iPhone
majs_mom
First Steps

Hate the new sleep graph.  The old one was easier to read.

And my sleep records are missing here and there.   

Advantent
Jogger
you can't open tickets any more, they no longer allow communications to the
support email.

you have to keep on the chat and moderators to communicate for you.
Utbb24
Jogger

Please put back the hours on the sleep graph! I do not like the spread out times like 10:55 then 2:37, 6:45. I liked seeing every hour on the timeline.

eelejey
First Steps
Thank you , that helps a lot. Why they have to meddle with things that work beats me.
regards
Linda
ErikaG823
First Steps
My sleep records are incomplete, also. I I go to bed at 10:00 and wake up for any period of time after midnight, it only shows me the a.m. sleep range 🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Sent from my iPhone
RAD001
Runner

I tried that fix a few times and it did not work for me 😞

ErikaG823
First Steps
What was the fix?
Sent from my iPhone
cindyp2
Runner
highly paid IT programmers have to justify their jobs so they make unneeded
changes which result in more confusion for us whoever signed off on
this mess wasn't paying attention and they evidently did no focus group
testing
Advantent
Jogger
There was a theory posted by an owner that this is Google's way of shutting
down Fitbit in favor of their Pixel watch (which isn't even on anybody's
radar, as it too isn't a good product)
DAF1961
Jogger

Thank you for posting, GMan1000.  I am so disappointed with the new sleep format.  It is way too busy and hard to read and not helpful at all.  I agree-please bring back the old format.

Scbarb4
Jogger

Fitbit developers will be made to understand how badly they screwed up is when customers start to cancel their premium subscriptions. Management will get the message. I have no — zero — plans on renewing when my current term ends. 

Advantent
Jogger
Their is a way to revert the app. It's posted on Facebook (Fitbit group)
DobieattheLake
Recovery Runner
My experience is that it doesn’t work on Iphones. If I am wrong please let
me know to make it work for me.
Advantent
Jogger
you CAN cancel premium immediately. It will still work through the end
of the month.
KeithElliott
First Steps

I have called Customer Support to voice my strong disappointment in the change to the Sleep Summary chart.  They said they are very aware of all the negative feedback and are "looking into it".  They recommended that I post my concerns on this Community page as they are monitoring it and the vast number of complaints. I actually need a new watch as my old one is cracked... I told them that unless they bring back the old Sleep Summary format I will likely change to a new watch company.

Advantent
Jogger
that is correct unfortunately. It is harder to revert the app on an iPhone
because Apple has security locked down on those phones. On an Android, you
can export the old app code and use it on another Android. Apple doesn't
work that way.
debg234
First Steps
I can't find how to revert back on Facebook Fitbit Group.  Could you copy how to do it here?  Everywhere I look online says the update can't be rolled back.
rjwigg1
Jogger

100% with Keithelliott comment.  I too am searching for a new tracker.  They have just ruined what was such a great product.

Brushstroker2
Jogger
Thank you
Sent from my iPhone
jtpryan
Base Runner
Wow! Great info. Finally a constructive post with good directions.

Thank you!
DobieattheLake
Recovery Runner

Does anyone know how to install the old app on an IPhone. Every fix so far only works on an Android phone. 

Advantent
Jogger
the solution is ACTUALLY very simple. The development team(s) needs to say
"we didn't test with real customers first, we made a mistake". THEN they
need to publish the old app and go back to the drawing board. (it CAN be
reverted, there are customers who HAVE done it and are happy again)
Betbet111
First Steps
Me either. It seems apples watch isn’t much better for sleep tracking. Has anyone tried a watch that actually tracks similar to the old FITbit?
Sent from my iPhone
Martita22
First Steps

It’s a mystery what Fitbit “improved” with regard to the sleep segment in the update.  Why was it changed?  I find it almost unusable.  I have an iPhone and am unable to use the posted information to revert back to the original sleep layout.  Please provide information for iPhone users who wish to revert back to the original layout.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.