Bring screen protectors to all Fitbit devices

I’d love Fitbit to create a sleek, protective case or screen protector for not only the Versa but all Fitbit.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @cdryan. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a screen protector available to all the Fitbit devices with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

rd1983
First Steps

Screen protectors are important in the lifespan of any device. All smart phones have them and watches. It is only fitting that Fitbit has them also.

Hadden8176
Tempo Runner

Tempered glass protectors would be awsome, please!!!!

KrisC91
First Steps

This would be awesome I work at a gas station and my watch screen is so scratched from stocking coolers and other things. I managed to find one that fits my versa 1 off Walmart but have yet to find something to protect my versa 2

TXTundrahorses
Keeping Pace
I have the hardest time finding good screen protectors for my Charge 2, they either peel up, look bad, or don't protect very good. So think it would be a great idea if Fibit made screen protectors for current Fitbits.
Thank you,
TXTundrahorses
TXTundrahorses
Keeping Pace
Instead of trying to find a screen protector for my Charge 2, I think it would be wonderful if Fitbit made the screens on future Fitbits stronger where you wouldn't need a protector in the first place. Gorilla glass, or some kind of coating would be great, and I would be willing to buy a whole new Fitbit if they did this. Thank you, TXTundrahorses.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TXTundrahorses, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see screen protectors to all Fitbit devices. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TXTundrahorses, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about creating a stronger screen for future Fitbit devices. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

robejane
First Steps
provide a screen protector that actually protects the screen from scratches.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @robejane, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about providing a screen protector to Fitbit Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Charge 5, Versa 3, Versa 4, Sense and Sense 2. You can find more details here:

Charge 5 PanzerGlass Screen Protector

Smartwatch ZAGG Glass Fusion Screen Protector

Smartwatch ZAGG Ultra Clear Screen Protector

@cdryan, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.