Bring the Agenda App to Charge 5

Please bring the Agenda App to Charge 5. It was a very useful part of the Charge 4 experience.
37 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @kringle, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Agenda app to the Charge 5 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

plundh
First Steps

Agree that this was a really useful feature. Strange to see it removed. I am considering going back to the Charge 4 because of this and the Weather app.

Knuty
Recovery Runner

Would also really like an agenda app. It's my top things missing currently. I hate having to open my phone see what time my next meeting is.

I use my fitbit as a notifications+watch+date+sleeptracking device and nothing related to fitness

GrahamST
Stepping Up
My Fitbit Charge 3 provided me with upcoming Calendar events for the current / next day.....but my new Charge 5 does not seem to have this feature.
The Charge 5 DOES provide notifications/alarms from Calendar on my phone, so they are connected-wouldn't it be possible to provide the Calendar functionality once more on this latest Charge 5 device?
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @GrahamST, thanks for sharing this suggestion about bringing back the Agenda app to see your upcoming events on your Charge 5 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

TonyT46
Jogger

I used the agenda app on my Charge 4 to know I had up coming without having to open the calendar on my phone or computer. Now I have extra work to see when appointments I have

Mandy34
First Steps
I would love to have an agenda app on fitbit charge 5 i am from the netherlands
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mandy34, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Agenda App to Charge 5. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

mefyandell
Jogger

I recently upgraded from a charge 3 to a charge 5. Not having the agenda app makes me miss my charge 3. I don't seem to get my calendar notifications even though I have it set up to do so. Please bring this back! 

Sammy55
First Steps

I literally just bought the charge 5 and am so disappointed to find the agenda app missing. I had looked into everything else I need except this as I forgot. And for $269 in Australia… you’d think that important features like this would follow the charge 4. 

TonyT46
Jogger

I've also created a request for this feature (see TonyT46)

NewAusUser
Jogger

Can’t believe there is no Agenda App.  Why would you not inherit features from previous models?  Other things missing are floors (altimeter gone), DD/MMM for non Americans, weather, decent analogue clock face, ++++.  We should not have to vote for features which one would assume to be inherited from previous models.  Continuous improvement does not include getting rid of useful features to annoy users and convince them to change brands for their next fitness tracker which, judging by the longevity of my previous models, is not too far away.

Jen_____
First Steps

I totally agree!! This feature needs adding to the Fitbit charge 5! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
The agenda app was very useful and I am super bummed it is not on charge 5
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of including the agenda app on the Charge 5. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

judyweb
First Steps

Just replaced my charge 3 with the charge 5. Seriously miss Agenda. Just adding my voice.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

In the age of smart devices it is obsurd to not have the ability to see upcoming events, get phone notifications, quick reply to SMS messages, and answering phone calls.

I will returning my charge 5.

kingRidiculous
Base Runner

I'd love for this app to be added. One more reason not to be distracted by my phone!

Sunnydesert
First Steps

I agree!! I used this feature consistently on my charge 3. Very disappointed to see you removed it. Why take away useful features? I miss my charge 3.

Jbird
First Steps

Would like to see this added to charge 5 as well. it was a very useful feature on charge 4. Especially the option to receive notifications.

jtse4jc
First Steps

The Agenda app was very helpful on the Charge 3.  Surprised and disappointed that it's not compatible with Charge 5.  Please make it available ASAP.

sparkles4
Tempo Runner

I too would like to see the agenda feature on the Fitbit Charge 5.  I have alot of appointments and seeing it on my device is very convenient.

GerkoO
First Steps

A bit off a joke just switched from charge 3 and now missing the agenda...guess I should have read the reviews but you do expect things getting better & more versatile not less .. 

NewAusUser
Jogger

...and an even bigger joke...  After all the requests for this agenda feature to be returned, new firmware released yesterday still does not have this app included? (Nor a decent analogue clock face with a seconds hand - like charge 4)

kattttttttt
First Steps
The agenda feature in previous models is missing on the newest model. This degradation in functionality is a tragedy.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.