Buckle and clasp free band options for Versa 3 and Sense.

Please can we have one-piece band options for Versa 3 and Sense that have no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts? Similar to the Solo Loop bands currently offered by Apple.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @chris.t, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a band with no Buckle nor clasp for Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Nana41412
First Steps

Accessibility - This is so important. I have very bent arthritic fingers and it takes a lot of time to get the current buckle band on. Even when I accomplish this difficult task the bands' fit is off because I cannot adjust it - too hard to do. 

Please make this a priority. 

thanks!

asg141
Recovery Runner

Yes, please make a loop band! I have a very small wrist and any overlapping strap, particularly those on the outside of the band, aren’t functional for me. Ideally, there would be slimmer option as well. The original sense bands are too wide for my taste.

SusanneMFIT
First Steps

Yes! Please! I'm about to have to buy my 3rd Fitbit because the clasp has broken on every single one. All 3 were different models. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.