Calculator

A calculator on the Fitbit would be a good idea 

8 Comments
Status changed to: Third-Party App
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Abigail.x.x, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery. You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Fitbit Ionic) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Abigail.x.x
Recovery Runner

I have a Fitbit charge 2 will the feature of a calculator still be accessible to me?

Swimnat14
First Steps

A basic calculator with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division would we a great addition to available apps 

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Fitbit Ionic and Versa series. You can find more details here Fitbit Gallery .

@Abigail.x.x, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Abigail.x.x, this is a good idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Kanaenae
Walker

For a smartwatch the Fitbit really lacks in app choice and not having a native calculator is one of them. There are third-part calculator apps but they cannot do more than one operation such as adding multiple numbers.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Guy_
Space Racer

Did you try SimpleCalculator - it is a full calculator with constants, for repeat calculations, percentages, ticker tape to review calculations & results - can do normal calculator mode and Reverse Polish Notation calculator mode, etc.

What's more it's an addon to the SimpleClockPro clock face - two taps and it comes up immediately.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kanaenaethanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists on our Fitbit Smartwatches. You can visit the Fitbit App Gallery where you'll find a variety of calculator apps depending of your Fitbit device. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.