Calendar app on Charge 3

Like to have a calendar feature on the Fitbit Charge 3

Tziona
9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @sparkles4, thanks a million for suggesting your idea. It'd be awesome to have this option for Charge 3. Let's see what others think.

sergpank
Stepping Up

I really need that feature!
Looking at "Alarms" APP I see that there is enough space on the screen to fit a month calendar.

Pcuccia
First Steps

On my phone, every morning the first thing I see is my mini calendar for the day.  I don't have open the real one to see what's up!  I refer to it all day long.  I know on the Charge 3 you can get a reminder if that was preset but, if my calendar is linked to work calendars (that I don't create) then I can't go in and change them to add reminders.  I wish there was a way to have a quick calendar view that is synced to your phone calendar and that you can view throughout the day.  I like the reminder but that is for those quick items you add in a pinch!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Pcuccia! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

kmpramod
Jogger

Any update on the calendar app ? It really would have a huge difference having it on this sleek device, which meets most of my needs in comparison to expensive-easy-to-die smart watches

Pcuccia
First Steps
Yes! That would be great!
Michael18751
Jogger

This was supposed to come fall of last year. What's going on over there?

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Charge 4. You can now set up your upcoming calendar events with the Agenda app on your Charge 4. You can find more details here.

@sparkles4, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

sparkles4
Tempo Runner

That's great. I already have a Charge 3, however I am going to buy a Charge 4 in the future.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.