0 Votes

Can you integrate with Withings scales

I know you sell a scale, but I already have a Withings scale and dont want to change, Can you please integrate the dashboard with data from Withings. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Released
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@Bru53 I'm very happy to inform you that this integration has been implemented, so you can log to this article to complete the integration. 

Keep up the good work and if you have any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

swiftynz
First Steps

Can we please get more integration between Fitbit and other fitness apps? i.e. I've got a Withings scale which is great that it can export weight data to Fitbit, but it won't show my Fitbit step counter, instead it has to use my phone step counter which isn't as accurate. On top of that I can't sync my Fitbit with Google Fit or Samsung Health. It's 2020 - we should have everything more integrated by now! (p.s. if you've got other app integration requests, leave them here as a comment so we can boost this one topic and get as many as we can!)

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @swiftynz, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions! You can also check this other suggestion, post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

swiftynz
First Steps

Hi @YojanaFitbit - the main feature I'm requesting (fitbit steps sync to Withings) isn't the same feature mentioned here (export Withings weight data to Fitbit). Please unlink my request from this as it's not "released"

rubz
Base Runner
It used to work, but suggest you re-evalute the system cause this is a yearly returning issue.

The system needs to be build from the ground up.
Status changed to: Existing Feature
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rubz thank you for adding this suggestion. This feature already exists, you can read more about it here: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? If you want to share your feedback about this feature you can visit our help boards Third-Party Integrations.

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.