Cardio Fitness score on Web Dashboard

It would be helpful if we could see a tile with our Cardio Fitness score in the web dashboard as well as the app.

4 Comments
RosieDaisy15
First Steps

yes agree and also the history of how it has changed over time please. thanks

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @niketales. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the Cardio Fitness Score available inn the online dashboard with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Unclogmybrain
First Steps
I'd love to see a tile available on the main page with my cardiovascular fitness score!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Unclogmybrain, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a tile showing Cardio Fitness Score on the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates so

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.