Change calories burned after exercise is completed

Many times, when I start an exercise my Versa or my Charge 2, it records my calories burned based on steps and heart rate. But many times I feel it gets them incorrect, but you're unable to change the calories for exercises that you started on your fitbit device. You have to delete the old log and add a new manual log to do that. It'd be nice to just be able to edit the calories without having to create a new manual log.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @cm0011, thanks for sharing this suggestion. I think that a lot of users will benefit on having this option to edit Multi-Sport activities. Let's wait and see what others think.

cwilliams6009
First Steps

add to that. 

flex 2 estimates my calorie burn at 650 cals for 55 minutes; independent hr tracker estimates jut 375. helpline suggests switching to sedentary but is unable to provide calorie adjustment data for my nutrition needs.

Uh, that's the reason I bought the flex2 in the first place! needs an update here.

cwilliams6009
First Steps

also -- tried to get help on helpline/mobile access, multiple crashes.

also -- no option to key in issue while waiting in line for helpline access -- wastes time. please update this.

also -- when I finally DID get through to helpline, no real suggestions as mentioned -- but they suggested i report on the features upgrade forum -- and provided an outdated link. 

frustrating and disappointing from a company thait is supposed to be about effiency and accurate tracking!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.