Charge 3 clock with battery percentage

I like the "Mod Clock" data with numeric footsteps and seconds on the time.

I want to also have the battery percentage visible so I don't have to swipe to other screens to know when to charge my Charge 3.  My suggestion is to make the bottom like:

"B" (Battery %) (Heart symbol) (Heartrate value)

For example:

B 74% Heart 66

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Craig-D_K! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

ccgreen
Recovery Runner

The Charge 2 had an option to include the battery % in views when you cycled through the left button, and you can put them in the desired order. Now there is NO batter % available on the Charge 3 display - only on the Fitbit App. PLEASE PUT BACK ON THE  CHARGE 3 TRACKER DISPLAY. Otherwise, likely many will be caught off guard when won't be home or available for charging for a length of time.

Jan89
Base Runner

@ccgreen you can review the battery percentage if you swipe up when the clock view is active.

@all: there is also a battery indicator in the clock view if the battery percentage drops below 20% so you know when to charge your device.

ccgreen
Recovery Runner

I did find the battery % on swipe up - it was so small I had missed it. And had finally seen the below 20%. Much appreciated.

enteecee
Jogger

Yet another request that could be easily filed under “We need a lot more face options. Yesterday.”

sorcererdale
Jogger

Maybe that's why my battery display is missing. One has to have a different clock face. I want the heart rate and the battery info to show. I hope that clock face is available.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to share this suggestions about the Charge 3 clock face with the battery percentage. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature, since other clock faces already include the heart rate symbol as you described and the battery percentage is not available with any of the clock face available, and is only visible on the Today app. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Rahbert
First Steps

I would like to see the battery percentage on the device itself. ie, on a clock face. Users do not open the fitbit app all the time just to see how much battery remains, this change should be a no brainer and implemented asap.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Charge 3. You can find more details here: What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

@Craig-D_K, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.