Charge HR more buzzing options

Hi, 

I posted this in the Charge HR forum because I didn't know where else to post it and was directed over here.  Looks like there are a few others with some of the same requests.  Hoping these requests make the cut and get into the devices.

I love my charge hr but there are a few features that would make it way better and i doubt would be hard to include.

Buzz when low battery. If out can sync and send me an email, why doesn't it Buzz on my wrist when the battery is low?
Buzz for text message. I don't need to see the message, but why not art least notify us that we got a new text message?

Options to Buzz multiple times when receiving a phone call.  Sometimes I don't feel the buzz for this if I'm active or sleeping or even just zoning out.  Would be nice to have an option to buzz 1, 2, or 3 times. 

Those are the three that jump out right away. Others that i wanted were included in the last update. Was surprised that these weren't included.

Thanks
Kevin

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

7 Comments
ghostrover78
First Steps
Great idea. What about expanding the 'buzz' from the single 10k to include 20k; 30k; 40k etc? Mark
jennyco
Jogger
I'd also like it to vibrate when I move in or out of my target heart rate during exercise
ghostrover78
First Steps
Hi Jennyco, I saw your comment and could not agree with you more.
Hopefully, the FitBit powers to be review the community comments and act
upon them, especially 'more buzzing options'.
Insomniac
Stepping Up
Kevin, excellent ideas, especially the one regarding a buzz for a text message. My phone is usually in my purse or in one spot as I am walking around, shopping, in a different room, upstairs, downstairs, etc. so would be great to have this feature to just buzz the Charge HR that I have a text. Absolutely correct in that I do not need to be able to read the text on my Fibbit, but at least I'll know to check my phone. If you can get a caller ID and a buzz for a phone call, how difficult is it to buzz and have the word "Text"or "Incoming Text" scrolling across? Please at least consider this feature in a future update.
Krisell26
First Steps

I would love to have the capability for my Charge HR to buzz more than one time when receiving a phone call. I don't always feel one single buzz. Maybe enable a custom pattern like iPhone?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This is a great idea. Having more buzzing options for the Charge HR will be a great improvement for notifications. I like the idea of having a buzzing when low battery, that would be really helpful. Thanks you so much for your suggestion! 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.