Cheers and Taunt Entire Groups

You know what woukd be a great addition to your firbit app...  

The ability to cheer everyone all at one time.  Also the ability to group your friends accordingly.  Such as family, Co-workers, challenge teams, and runners and walkers.  

It would also be nice if we could message everyone at the same time as well.  Once a week or so I try to message all of my friends. I like to send them an encouraging message.  The more groups I belong to, the larger my friends list grows.  

Everyday without fail everyone in my friends lists gets a cheer from me.  Every little bit helps when you are trying to meet a specific goal.  

It  is quite time consuming to idividually message and or cheer each one.  

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

5 Comments
SuchCoolBrandon
Recovery Runner

No, please don't. I had to turn off cheer/taunt notifications because my mom would send me one every day. The daily cheers eventually became meaningless and distracting.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Great suggestion! Thanks for posting.

Canuname
Jogger

I like to cheer to my friend list a couple times a week and I think the cheer all button would cheapen it.  It takes me a while to cheer all my friends, but if it was really easy it wouldn't mean as much.  I can see where people would just hit whenever and next thing you know your over whelmed with cheers or taunts or spammed with messages.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.