Choose Option Special Edition Versa Bracelet

I suggest when buying the Special addition Versa you should be able pick the color of Classic band that is included in the purchase seeing as how they are all the same price, but black is the only choice.  

Moderator Edition Title Update for Clarity and Labels.   

13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @MartiMcFly370

azalea11
First Steps

This is a great suggestion. 

I like the look of the Versa, but would never use the black band.  Ordering the pink one would be a significant extra expense, and giving me a "free" black one is just a wasted band.

Kellyld77
Base Runner

I would of thought it would automatically been the peach strap it came with as you sell the peach and rose gold Versa and the black strap is ugly, doesn’t match the rose gold, not very feminine, makes it look huge and won’t get any compliments. When I know it might get wet (I help out at rowing club) I take it off rather than wear it with black strap as it just looks redicilous. It also means that as we have paid for the extra strap and had no choice I feel let down and almost as if black strap put in as a second thought as it seems that they didn’t think it’s mainly women who will buy this one and no thought gone into it, it’s not a bonus strap when it will be binned and you end up paying out yet more money. Im sure if it was advertised it came with black strap it might put people off buying it. The black one is a waste and when you have paid extra for the special edition you don’t want to pay extra for a wrist band that matches so you can go in the water with it whilst still looking stylish instead of ugly black and not very feminine strap. It also doesn’t say on website which colour strap it comes with so was left very disappointed. It also means that if I want to change wristband as I’m going out to event etc then I don’t have a choice other than buying new band which isn’t fair when extra has already been paid.  By time I’ve bought the peach strap it will be a extra £45 and have a black strap that will end up going in the bin. Maybe put on website which colour strap it comes with, or for those who like me have bought the special edition and felt very let down offer a replacement service where we send in the black strap in exchange for peach one or as means of compensation send out a peach one. I have complained on twitter about it but been sent link to here. 

andygetsfit
First Steps

Please make the silver fitbit available in the special edition! I would like to buy the silver link band but it does not look or go well with the special edition watches that are available. I would like the special edition watch since it has the fitbit pay! Please, please, please!

rancherwat
First Steps

It's too bad you cannot pick what color you get for the classic band that comes with the Special Edition Versa, the same as you can with the main band it comes with.

Donna84
Jogger

This is a good one. I bought the Versa and the specs told me it was delivered with an extra classic band. I really thought it would be the peach one, because the rose golden watch is only sold with the lavender band and the peach band. When the mail came and I unpacked it, I saw it was the black one. What a bummer, the black one doesn’t fit my skin color at all. Very disappointing. So please deliver with the peach one or make it a choice 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Kellyld77
Base Runner
Same with me and no mention of which colour extra band was on description just said extra classic band. I really thought it would be peach as it’s peach on normal rose gold one. Was also disappointed.
HeatherBraddy
First Steps

I would love the option to purchase the rose gold Versa with a black or white strap. Please allow for more customization, Fitbit!

Kellyld77
Base Runner
It comes with black strap.
HeatherBraddy
First Steps

Right, but at the expense of a Special Edition price. I would love the option to mix and match the classic strap colors and faceplate colors at no additional cost!

Kellyld77
Base Runner
I know. Black isn’t very nice on a woman with the rose gold pebble. I complained as why should we pay extra £20+ to get a femine strap to wear in the water or if we fancy change from material strap as we have already paid extra for special edition. Here in the uk the only difference between special edition and normal is a material strap as they all have the contactless payment chip.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

So I have Versa special edition (rose gold w/peach bands)...does the classic Versa bands work for special editions too, or does it only apply to special edition bands for the special edition? 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.